Hooray, it’s a milestone day for me. Day 100!!!! Only 265 more days to go. Today I did a moribana with grasses that I collected, and I also found some bay berry and small bradford pears. I combined all those materials with the reamining black callas and some red rose buds. Simple but it worked, although I would have loved a bit of orange or some brighter materials to add in. I’m hoping to get out and find some interesting things to work with tomorrow. I can’t believe that I have kept this project going for 100 straight days, such a good use of my time and efforts. It has some peaks and lots of plateaus, such is the life of mastering anything. On to the next 265 days!