I used manipulated ti leaves that is curled for this arrangment, one of the leaf curls holds the tulips and narcissus in place in the container. It’s a concept I wanted to try, just to see if it would work and further my ideas. There are two containers, one to hold the leaves and one for the water for the flowers. A taller contailer for the leaves would have been better, but I didn’t have anything that would work. Today I improvised and made it work. This may be a good time to start making some sketches of containers that I should have to work with, and give me some ideas when I am looking at containers to buy.